Friday, May 17, 2013

The Burlap Harlots Strike Again!

 That little window thingie came home with me!
               So many goodies!
                   Eye candy in every direction!

           The theme was Alice In Wonderland and the vendors dressed accordingly.

                  I'll just be still and let you look...


                                           Hi Doni!  Visit the News Cafe, everyone!
      Halie with a head band made from a man's tie.
                            OK, Now I'll be still and let you look.

                                   Hi, Viki!






3 comments:

Lori E said...

Lots of cools stuff there. How much did you come home with? This looks like a fun place to spend an afternoon.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, that looks like fun! I miss going to shows like that. I should start looking for some to go to.

Sattakingin said...

play bazaar Once you begin, you will quickly learn that this is not true. T