Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Monday, May 21, 2012
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Here is the thing I got out of today's lesson. Thank all that is good for Costco and those big blue packages of butter they offer for sale. Opening the big glass door and grabbing one of them is much easier.
Maybe the Good Old Days weren't so good.
Sunday, May 13, 2012
1. She always liked me best.
2. She taught me to love reading, which made my life better, easier, more full, and more entertaining.
3. She's funny.
4. She's smart and has a 4 point grade average.
5. She's a great writer.
6. She tries to drive.
7. She was always the prettiest mom on the block.
8. She gives the best hugs.
9. She always looks on the bright side of almost every situation.
10. She did a good job of raising me, even though I was her practice child.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MAMA!!!!!
Friday, May 11, 2012
I love them, wherever they are!!