Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hell's Angels; Hella-Good Food; and a Hell of a Mess

Drove down to Folsom to visit my sisters and my mama. (No they aren't in prison.)



We stopped for a bit of petrol and some road food and met these guys. They wanted to know where the party was.







We didn't think they meant my mama's 85th birthday party so...






We went to her favorite place to eat; Fats.








It is aptly named. When we left we were exactly that.

I was also a mess.


I'd like to tell you that this never ususlly happens, but...

7 comments:

Lori R. said...

The food looked excellent. Good times and Happy Birthday to your mom ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like it was fun and the food looks delicious. Happy Birthday to your Mom!

Lynn Stevens said...

oh this made me hungry, yum yum! Happy B-day to your mom, wouldn't she have been surprised if you brought along those guys! LOL

drollgirl said...

bah! glad they weren't in prison!!!!

and that food looks YUM-E!

the splat is gross! but this post made me laugh!

Nancy said...

Big boobs....blessing or curse??? Haha - that's how I look after every meal. Looks pretty good for prison food. Happy birthday to your mom - hope she gets out soon! xoxo Nancy

Nancy said...

Well, Happy Birthday to your Mom! Mine just turned 81. I know 'cuz the sisters that live in the same city as her forgot to calculate correctly for the 80th last year. They tried to deny it and blame me for their last minute hustle. I thought living to 80 was enough of a present. (just kidding)

Stopped by to tell someone in California (as if the CA gods will hear me and take pity) that in just a few days we will be homeless and cannot find a place in CA that will take us and two little dogs for anything less than the price of a good used car...and they want this same payment monthly.

Of course, I read to catch up and laughed. Needed that.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Yummy food and I hope the person with the "delicate features" is in the "land of sunshine"! LOL!