Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bathroom Humor?

 These photos are of a bathroom in my house.  It was renovated five years ago.
 The shower is large and needs no door.
 The green shampoo and cream rinse containers below, I bought because I thought the color would compliment the room.  I did not like the shampoo nor the cream rinse.
For five years, I have been filling these bottles with my shampoo and rinse, using a funnel.  Could I be obsessed?  Do you think that I should seek help from a professional?

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Hahahahaha - - - that's something I'd do if I felt strongly about the bottle color.

What is that green "palm tree with all its fronds folded up over its head" thing in the top picture?

Lori E said...

Lynn I am guessing that you are tall. I would not even be able to hang up those towels.
We would love a shower without a door. We have stayed in some hotels where the bathrooms were big enough not to have a shower doors and it makes so much sense.
Now for your obsession with those bottles....perfectly normal. Keep up the good work.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's a beautiful bathroom and I love that you don't have a shower door to keep clean! It's okay to be OCD about those bottles.

Lora said...

I do the same things with bottles! I HATE most bottles that soaps and lotions and stuff comes in!

This is why we need to live closer. We understand each other.