Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It's A July Thing-You Wouldn't Understand

Dinner with my loves.
Birthday Flowers
If you were born today, (That would be me) You are a highly creative individual, but you do not always maintain the kind of firm control over that creativity that you must in order for it to pay off in the way of substance, gain and reward. 

Rather you too often let your own creativity take control of you, and when it does you can be rather unpredictable and even quite difficult to work with, as you can be flighty, mercurial, selfish and quite defensive among those who try to steer you back to a more productive path.

This almost makes me want to start believing in astrology.

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Happy BD yesterday.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hope you had a wonderful day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

drollgirl said...

well happy belated birthday!

i am a leo, and when i read about the BAD THINGS associated with my sign, they may me laugh. they embarrass me. and they are all true. RAWR!

lol

Lynn Stevens said...

Happy Belated Birthday Lynn.
looks like a nice time was had by all.
my DH is a Leo, so true! LOl
hugs Lynn