Thursday, October 25, 2012

This Just Came In the Mail

My Good True Friend. Judy sent this to me. It just arrived!  She is the person who called out to all the other cars leaving the Greek Theater after enjoying the Hot August Night Concert, "Don't blame me! I voted for McGovern!"  She was right.

Now she is right AND talented.  Thank you for this necklace, Darlin!

Upon further review, I see that the locket contains a photo of George McGovern.  Now THIS is truly a treasure!

You can check out Tacky Adventures if you want the whole story.http://itsajulything.blogspot.com/search/label/Bloody%20Glove

5 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's very pretty....enjoy!

Patricia said...

I still have my Neil Diamond albums and the one that was recorded live from the Greek Theater. He does talk to the tree people on the album.

It's too bad that we don't have a turntable... I wouldn't mind listening to the albums once again.


Lynn said...

I still love Neil! I ordered all new CD's so I can have ND concerts while I work in my studio.

Anonymous said...

Hold on to your friend Judy....she's a true treasure. Love the jewelry. Wish you could have been here for the party Lynn. You would have loved it. Now we're bracing down for hurricane Sandy and praying the weathermen are wrong. :)

drollgirl said...

that is so thoughtful and so sweet! what a fabulous gift!

and thank you so much for the compliment on my photos. i just like taking pictures. i took a few photography classes years ago when i was in my twenties. the more you take pics, the better you get. at least that is what i like to think. :)