Sunday, December 30, 2012

Who Says You Can't Go Home


 Took this picture over my head while riding down to So Cal.  Joe and Lexie are annoyed because they both want to be in the front seat.
                                My old hangout.
                                   And I do mean Hang Out.
                       Rollerblade, tan, splash (sometimes.)
                                       This is new.
                                          This isn't.
 Neither is this.  This is my friend from when we were nine.  We looked a little different back then.  The picture is blurry and for that you must thank me.
 On the way back up THE FIVE.  We left while the going was good.  Snow was already blowing across the road.
 For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Grapevine, people have been known to be stuck up there for days.  It's not quite as bad as the Donner Pass, where people had to eat the dead people in their party to survive.  Not my type of party.
                        I'd rather eat here...Animal Style.
 When we got home, there was a gift from the people who handle our finances.  The gift was from Sur la Table, and it was packed in this way cool packing!
 Oh man!  I see an art project coming up!  Think of all the things I could do with this! There are several yards (and it's about 14 inches wide!) of this amazing stuff! I can't wait to get into my studio!
Oh, yeah, this cooking utensil was wrapped up in the wonderful packing stuff.  Cooking stores look like a store full of chores to me.

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I moved back to my home town and it is wonderful!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

No it's not as bad a Donner's Pass .....LOL! Definitely animal style. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and all the best to your this year!

Lori E said...

From sunny beaches to snow. How quickly the weather changes when you head East.
What on earth is that red thing that was wrapped in the brown thing?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.