Sunday, March 10, 2013

Lookie Lookie!

 ...at what I made!  It's backwards decoupage on an old window.
 The top photo is of the whole thing and the rest are  a closer look
 at the particulars.  While I was doing this, I had no idea how it would turn out.
                But I am pleased with it. Applying the foreground (stamping) first and the background last,
 was a bit taxing for my brain, which is already over taxed.
Thank you Ginger at Altered Wing.  If you live in the NorCal area, go there!  Hang out!  Have tons of fun!

4 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Very nice!

Lori E said...

That is so interesting. Layers and layers. Lots to see.
Great job Lynn.

Beansieleigh said...

Oooooh, this looks like it was fun to make!! My daughter has a window for me to play with, but it has 6 small window panes, instead of just one big pane.. Did I just say that? 6 little panes in my glass?! (sigh.. it's getting late, and I'm getting silly!).. Beautiful work, Lynn! ~tina

Sattakingin said...

play bazaar count anyone out when building your downline.