Friday, May 10, 2013

Roses and Rust in Redding

 A craft and antique show is an excellent shoppertunity to add to one's eclectic treasures.
      My sister and I went.  I got her birthday present here.

            My favorite bunch of crafters, the girls from the Altered Wing Studio were there.
                       They have the best stuff!

                         Ginger is going to teach me how to make these soon.
            My sister and I figured out that if you put something relating to France on your product,               you   get to ask about twenty more dollars for it.  Oui, Oui!
                     Go ahead and look.  I'll not say anything else.  Maybe







                     The items below were made from old spoons.
                      My sister got one that said, "Mama Tried."

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That looks like a great one! I haven't been to a craft fair in years. They are always so much fun and inspiring.

Aida said...

I love going to craft and antique fairs. This lone looks like it has a lot to offer.

That old flattened spoon is an excellent garden decor. I have one that says "how does my garden grow".

Hope you have a good week.

Sattakingin said...

Once you begin, you will quickly learn that this is not true. play bazaar