Tuesday, March 24, 2009

As If

OK, So, I went to buy some new towels to adorn my bathroom. I found these. The perfect colors. They look nice hanging there and hang there is all they'll ever do. After I put them on the rod I noticed that on every towel there was a tiny tag that says "Dry Clean Only."
(Isn't that some sort of a physical oxymoron?)
Fine. So I bought this fancy-schmancy tassel to hang there with them.
I hope nobody gets any ideas about getting them wet!
What is this world coming to!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh beautiful towels! Don't you hate it when you get something home and then read "dry clean only"!

Hope you're having a great week!
Hugs,
Sheri~~Prim Rose Hill

Judo said...

So you go to the paper store and get some really cute paper napkins that go with it and they will be required to use paper. My massage therapist does that and I feel so guilty about using up the pretty napkins that I stuff mine in my pocket to reuse. (Still you ought to sue the company that had the nerve to make d-c-o towels!! - Charge mental cruelty.)