Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Decided To Take My Tattoo, My Blue Toes, My Grandson, and My Puppydogs and Head Back Up To Shasta County

I have been in the OC this past week.  We girls were busy contributing to the economy.
From front to back we are grandaughter, daughter, and me.  I opted for the smaller version of the Women's Heart Health Red Dress Icon.
 I was glad about my decision when the guy was digging around in my skin.  OW! OW! OW!
We got the tats in memory of Leigh Guinn, our daughter, sister and Auntie.  If you want to know more read my other blog, "Leigh--Nothing Lasts For Long."
The toe job was a much more pleasant experience
 Jack, Joe and Lexie.
We are all safely in our beds now.

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The tattoos are beautiful. The blue toes are awesome too!

heyjude said...

You should have asked me to go with you as I have experience. I went with my friend when she had her tats renewed on her big toes where she had lost her toenails. When she started to show pain, I would sing Little Bunny Foo Foo along with the actions. She would start to laugh and forget the pain. (I think that it helped encourage the artist to speed up his work, also.)