Saturday, February 16, 2013

New Fairie Garden

 I am linking with Claudia today:
http://mockingbirdhillcottage.com/2013/02/a-favorite-thing-24/
                         This is Zelda  She lives in her garden.
                                           View from above.
              I got this little side walk and most of the itty bitty items from Eileen Barry's shop,
                   Wild Thyme Gifts and Garden.
                       I love to visit her shop and find Fairies and plants .
                 ...and to visit with Eileen, too!
             My sister gave me the house at the end of the little stone walkway.
                          Zelda needs a little birdie.





3 comments:

Claudia said...

I love this! So charming and beautifully done!

xo
Claudia

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's so cute. I have thought about doing one but haven't yet. Great job!

Sattakingin said...

Play bazaar
satta king count anyone out when building your downline.