Friday, August 6, 2010

The ABC's of Lynn



A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: "Never Go Off"
B- My BEDROOM theme is: Hussy chic. Red and tan.
C- The CAR in the driveway is: dirty
D- My DESK looks: like a dog bed with wires and a computer surrounding it.
E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: I Never do anything that has to do with exact
time in the equation.
F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: My hair.
G- My GARAGE is filled with: You would not believe it, but it's not my fault!
H- My HOUSE is: Cozy and Tidy, but full of doodads and danglies.
I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: A fairy garland.
J- My favorite JUICE is: Orange-banana (with vodka?)
K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: All of it!
L- The LAST person who visited my home was: My sister and bro-in-love
M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: my bank statement.
N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: eccentric
O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: Depends(no. not the diapers) Last weekend my
sister saw a pan full of marinating ribs falling out all over her. Not my fault
either.
P- My last house PARTY was: Christmas
Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Frito Pie!
R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: Oh I like them all!
S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Pantene
T- My largest TELEVISION is: Don't know inches but it's pretty big.
U- UNDER my bed you will find: Nothing. Lexie dusts it whenever we play ball.
V- The last time I VACUUMED was: This morning.
W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: A pasture and a barn but no animals--They must be in
the upper pasture today.
X- I wish I had X-TRA: If you could see me you'd think, "That woman don't need no
extra nuthin."
Y- My YARD is: Fenced in, finally!
Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: Whenever...

Want to play?
Copy and Paste!

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on:
B- My BEDROOM theme is:
C- The CAR in the driveway is:
D- My DESK looks:
E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is:
F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is:
G- My GARAGE is filled with:
H- My HOUSE is:
I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see:
J- My favorite JUICE is:
K- The best part of my KITCHEN is:
L- The LAST person who visited my home was:
M- The last piece of MAIL for me was:
N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm:
O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see:
P- My last house PARTY was:
Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is:
R- My favorite ROOM of the house is:
S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is:
T- My largest TELEVISION is:
U- UNDER my bed you will find:
V- The last time I VACUUMED was:
W- Looking out my WINDOW I see:
X- I wish I had X-TRA:
Y- My YARD is:
Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is:

6 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Great post...hurray! Start an ABC party!

xoxo
Jane

Claudia said...

What a great idea - and great answers!

xo
Claudia

Keetha Denise Broyles said...

Very fun answers, Miss 4th of July.

Pearly said...

Love the picture. You look like fun.

My Crafty Little Page said...

Haha - Depends!!!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

This was fun to read, Lynn! I'd like a little vodka in my orange jiuce too! :)