Sunday, June 26, 2011

No Dogs Allowed!

 Unless you give the owner of the guest house $600!!!  I ask you...Could this little girl do $600 worth of damage?  Only if there were $600 worth of toilet paper lying around-because she does have a problem with TP.  She Must make confetti out of it.  I'm sending her to the Betty Ford Clinic for that addiction soon.
This human girl is Halie.  See what she brought to read?  I love her!  Her plans is to own and run a bed and breakfast, and decorate it in Flea Market Style and do over the top decorations for each season.
In Garberville, one day, an old hippie came up to me and the Little White Dog and said, "Dude. That's a Caucasian dog."

6 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

So, did you cough up the $600?

I would guess that they have had "issues" with folks who don't "train" their dogs adequately.

DearHelenHartman said...

Yep, like so many things a few folks make things difficult for everyone, even adorable little pups who wouldn't do anything wrong, ever!

Pam @ Frippery said...

Snort!! Poor baby, I guess rules are made for a reason. Or else some people just don't love an adorable ball of fluff.

AiringMyLaundry said...

Ack $600? Crazy.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Cute post. I love her plans for the future.

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up right here, but I assumed this publish was once good.

I do not recognize who you might be but certainly you are going to a famous blogger in the event you are not already.

Cheers!
Visit my web blog ... reduce Weight