Saturday, June 30, 2012

This is Indy. He's a Good Kisser!

             ...as long as there is a fish waiting for him after!

We have been in the Bahamas.  On the Island called The Grand Bahama, to be exact.  We had a great time and I am going to tell you all about it as soon as I retrieve my photos from my laptop.

I shouldn't have deleted them from my camera.  What was I thinking!

As for the above experience, my sis and I went first, which made it all the more special.

Plus,

The other firsts were a family of 7 so it took the other trainer much longer to get through all those kids so we had a long visit with Indy, (So named because he was born on the 4th of July--He's a July thing too!!)


We looked into his eyes and petted him and rubbed his tummy and told him how beautiful he was.  We also got a kiss on the lips, too!  It was an amazing experience.  So sweet.

5 comments:

Diana Q said...

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your photos. It sure looks like you had a grand time.

Patricia said...

What a cool experience. Now that's some vacation photo.

Furry Bottoms said...

AW!!!! I would love to meet a dolphin someday.

drollgirl said...

omg! how fabulous!!!!!! i am a teeny tiny bit jealous! what a super experience.

gah! how fun!!! i have to do this someday. have to!!!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, how cool was that! Sounds like a great trip. Can't wait to see more of your photos.