Monday, April 13, 2009

Little Table Cover

This is my little table cloth from France. I got it on a 7-day cruise where myself and three girlfriends were the only passengers. Such luxury!
The bunnies are embroidered . The edges are appliqued .
I possibly got it in Fleurey, Gissey-sur-Ouche, Veuvey, La Repe, Pouilly, or Pont Royal.
While on this voyage, we ate at a lovely Michelin-starred restaurant. We got hysterical over these itty bitty circle bread morsels. We were wondering if they were napkin rings and we were eating them anyway. We laughed until we were weak. They were wasting their time with us. We are Philistines. Cretins.
Also I had a box of wine in my suitcase that I felt tasted better than all of Francois' wines he kept describing and pouring. I finally presented it to him and he was a good sport about it. It was then that I had to tell him that I didn't care for his 20 different kinds of cheese either

No comments: