Monday, August 31, 2009

More Fercocktin Roosters - Can You Believe it?









So.
After
our
Rooster
Party
I began
to
notice
roosters
all
over
my
spaces.


This
first
one is
practically
the most
important
rooster
I own.

My
friend
Sharon
brought
it back
to me
from Italy
along
with
a story
explainin
why friends
give them
to friends.

HERE IT IS;
There was this family (The Hatfields) in the republic of Florenzia who had a lot of money and land but they treated their PEASANTS nice, which is to say they didn't beat them too often.
Another family (The McCoys) wanted to take over the Hatfield family, and sneaked into their castle in the darkest hour but their chickens raised hell and woke them up so they were able to kill the Rotten Diabolical McCoys, so the Don made chicken pitchers...Oh, so it's a CHICKEN! Well it looked like a Rooster to me!


Remember:
It is the
rooster who
makes all
the noise.

BUT...
It is
the
Chicken
who
delivers
the goods.

2 comments:

Lori E said...

I have the same pitcher as in the top photo but mine is from Portugal, given to me by a friend too.

Furry Bottoms said...

Psst, I'm a descendant of the Hatfields. My grandmother's ma was one of their babies. I was startled to find mention of them here! Thank you for making them sound so nice!!! :)