Thank you Beansie!
Now I am to list 7 things I love.
I'm going to assume that my family members are a given.
1. I love to laugh. Today I was driving home from Zumba and I thought of the movie Major Payne and the way he shot the "monster" in the closet and I laughed so hard I almost drove into the ditch. Then I thought of his story time for the little kid and him saying, "Payne, I cain't feel my legs." "That's cause they aint there!" and I laughed some more, all alone there in the car. Oh I am so entertaining to myself!
2. I love to hear "5, 6, 7, 8!" and then tap dance with a bunch of tappers, in unison, on a wooden stage. Great sound!!!
3. I love to write. You probably noticed that.
4. I love old books, and I can spend hours in an antique store deciding which ones I can't live without.
5. I love Tivo.
6. I love to travel--after I get back home.
7. I love to be thin and tan and I have a vague memory of what that was like.