Saturday, June 13, 2009

Surprise! Surprise!




Just look at what I got in the mail today!
It's from Lynn Palazzo, at Her Creative Spirit; one of my favorite Canadians!
She's also one of my favorite bloggers!!
Just look at all of the lace and flowers!
And the bookmark! Wasn't it the exact one that I was "lusting in my heart" for?!?
Yeah, we do a lot of that lusting down here. I think I know what I will do with the lovely lace collar. I'll show it when I am finished. I know what I am NOT doing with the bookmark! I am absolutely NOT hiding it in a book!
It will be displayed in my home in a prominent place.
Thank you to Lynn from Lynn!!!

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Now that is the prettiest lace collar I've ever seen. Looking at it makes me wish I knew where the ones I USED to have back in the 80's are now!!! I believe after seeing this one I'd like to get mine out and USE then again!!!

Lynn said...

Wow, that arrived fast , I am really surprised, and so great to see that you are happy with it :)