Tuesday, May 26, 2009

An Award! An Award!

[Award1premio_meme_award.jpg] Thank you Tina!!!
OK Seven Lynn Traits:
1. I am so ADHD that I can't figure how I have made it through life.
2. I am a lot of things, but lazy is never a word to describe me.
3. When I find myself in one of those "Introduce Yourself" situations, I always want to say bizarre things like, I am a retired pole dancer and my grandmother was Lizzy Borden and my hobby is stalking people.
4. I like to be lost, which is a good thing because I spend a lot of time there.
5. I like to sing and dance, especially tap dance, with a bunch of people making a great rhythmic noise together, and I love the feeling of breathlessly gasping for air while holding the final pose at the end of the dance!
6. I am a homebody and I hate time restraints and schedules.
7. I hate to make phone calls.
WHEW!!
I did it!
Now I must come up with some people I want to give the award to.
Oops. They will be above this post, won't they, so you've already read them.
See?
Told ya.

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I hate to make phone calls too, and come to think of it, I hate ANSWERING the phone also!!!

Blondie's Journal said...

Great answers, Lynn!! I am with you on being a homebody and not making phone calls, which pretty much makes me a loner!!! But you are too funny~lost??!!!

Have a great week! :-)

xoxo
Jane

Anonymous said...

I hate to make phone calls too and I am not big on yakking on the phone either. LOL...that makes four of us. Hi Lynn! I was reading your post on your studio (lucky lady you to have a studio) and the part where you would see something that gave you an idea so you set that out so you wouldn't forget the idea.....or something to that effect....wellll...that's me too. My mind is going in a million different ways usually...so much to do ...so little time. :)

drollgirl said...

you are one interesting human being!!!!

i hate to make phone calls too. i would rather do ANYTHING than pick up the phone. blech. it is just the worst!