Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wild Thyme Gifts & Gardens


I went back to my new favorite store to buy stuff! Just look at this little guy! I'll bet you crafty chickas could whip one of these out in a New York minute! You might have to eat a bunch of beans first to get those cans. (Tins to my British friends.)

Look at this fantastic mirror. I love this store, I tell ya! She has fairies, too and I just love fairies!
And then, out in the back Eileen has the best, healthiest plants in town! And the Yard art?
Hon! She has all kinds!
Let's face it. One can't have too much yard art!
If you come to the Redding, CA area visit this cute little house, turned gift shop and garden.
It's my new favorite store!

7 comments:

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Love this shop and girl next time I do come to Redding I will stop in...I haven't been there in about 5 years now...I live in Northern Calif also...May you have a great day my friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Sea Angels said...

How lovely you are to leave me such a beautiful comment, I'm equally enjoying myself reading yours, with a cup of tea and a choccy biscuit.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Lynn xx

Lynn said...

Looks like a great place Lynn, I love to look through shops like this :)
I don't know why, I thought I was already a "follower" of your blog, just figured out I wasn't, but now I am :)

Keetha Broyles said...

OK, that tin can man is just about adorable!!!

drollgirl said...

plants! those plants!! i am not much for yard art, but i'll take all of those plants in a heartbeat!

xinex said...

I love that store too, Lynn. Are you in MS? I am too. Where is that store? Maybe it's close to us....Christine

Beansieleigh said...

Oooooh! I LOVE the tin man! I'd love to make him... if I could just find someone to eat the sardines, so that I can have those cans for his feet!.. The cats I suppose? Well, anyways, I think you're right! I bet this store is fun! I'm sure I could get in plenty of trouble here! (0;