Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lewis and Clark Bowl

OK, I think I got carried away with the theme of this bowl and forgot about the aesthetics of the creation. I got the paper from a book all about their excursion. It had copies of their lists of what tools and equipment they were taking, maps that they drew of the planned trails they would take, grocery lists, (well, you know. Food lists), and journals that they kept along the way. The bowl turned out strange--different--I don't know, unusual. Maybe I'll get used to it.

3 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Unusual?.. maybe??.. I don't know, but I DO know I LOVE it!! Looks like another masterpiece beautifully done, Lynn!

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous - I love it! How'd you do that? You're obviously brilliant; ) xJ

Lynn said...

thank you thank you!